Law Firm Feinen Köln Germany
Your partner in debt collection and commercial law
Debt Collection all over German and all over Europe
out of court service - no win, no fee
+49 221 16844589
+44 203 3184513
Please send your claims and unpaid invoices to:
small fees in case of success
+49 221 16844619
+44 203 3184574
The Law Firm Feinen, Köln, Cologne, Germany, would like to take the opportunity to introduce our office and our legal services.
- We act on no win, no fee / no cure no pay basis
- Debt Collection all over Germany, Europe and worldwide here>>
- International debt collection (f.e. Austria, Switzerland and Europe)
- out of court service - no cure, no pay see>>
- commercial law, contract law, insolvency law see>>
- We are Lawyers with 25 years of experience in debt collection and court proceedings see>
The advantage of our services as a Law Firm is that all proceedings, out of court, court proceedings and execution (enforcement) proceedings are in one single hand. Please consider also: As Lawyers we are subject of special Professsional Rules and Obligations - so-called "Legal Privilege & Professional Secrecy"
The facts: Your partner in Germany tries to delay payments by promises, false allegations about his bad financial situation, excuses and far-fetched legal objections like defective of goods a.s.o..
Your attempts to force him to payment by phone calls and emails failed.
- We are at your service for all kind of claims like purchase price, all claims based on contract law or commercial law, private or business loans, damages and indemnification, enforcement of judgments of your country.
- Consumer debts - Commercial debts
- We assist in debt collection of claims more than 300 Euro/ 350 USD
Your benefit: If you provide us with all documents and we found the debtor not insolvent you do not have to pay anything and do not have to care about something, see here: co-operation in debt collection-Our offer
- no long-termed contractual binding
- no minimum turnover
- no Start-up fee, no upfront fees
- no hidden fees
no upfront fees, further details you can find here>>
Actually we offer not to charge any commission or contingency fee at all in out-of-court proceedings if - check here>>
Out of court proceedings are free of charge for our clients ("no cure, no pay").
As our client
you come up to pay nothing in out-of-court-activities (prelegal proceedings).
In case of success in collection we charge for a contingent fee (commission) only from the collected amount. The range is 1,5% - 7,5% (details on your request).*
includes the check of:
- court's register of debtors,
- active business of the debtor (f.i. phone calls, fax), etc.
- pending bankruptcy proceedings,
- peculiarities in the Internet and Social Networks (low level),
- check if service of (court) documents is possible
We need: all contact details of the debtor (full name, legal form, CEO/MD, postal address, phone No., mobile No., Fax, email), the invoices, first reminder, main correspondence (emails etc), contract, and bank details if available. Please send by email.
Actually we offer to charge only court fees in court proceedings if - check here>>
If the debtor refuses to pay or does not react court proceedings are to recommend by lack of further legal options to force him to payment out of court.
Before starting any court proceedings we request for your consent and try to get information about the solvency of the debtor.
The debtor is obliged by law to refund all court and lawyers fees, if he is defeated in the lawsuit. Hence, all fees and costs are basically recoverable from the debtor.
Please consider: If the debtor has acknowledged to pay the debt you can achieve a judgment very fast and by investing less or no fees at all! Please call us or describe the case shortly by email.
In court proceedings we can offer favorable, competitive terms and reasonable fees:
- It is possible to free you from any costs if we dispose of full documentation (all invoices, reminder, POD, contract, signed PoA, all contact details etc.), we assess the legal position strong and the debtor is not insolvent. The range of the debt is 500,00 EUR-15,000.00 EUR. Therefore you do not have to pay anything and do not have to care about something.
- Furthermore we offer conducting court proceedings by paying only court fees in case not all requirements are fulfilled (f.e. we dispose of full documentation, PoA...). The range is from 86,00 EUR-517,00 EUR (at a claim of 7.000,00 EUR).
- It is possible to free you from any costs to start court proceedings if you accept a higher commission/success fee (10-25%) to cover our risks.
You can find more details here-->
Your benefit: If you provide us with all documents and we found the debtor not insolvent you do not have to pay anything and do not have to care about something.
Basically Court and Lawyer fees relate to a legal table binding by law. The amount depends on the amount in controversy (amount of claim).
The range is from 86,00 EUR-517,00 EUR (at a claim of 7.000,00 EUR). Such small fees can be sufficient to obtain an enforceable judgement.
We reserve to claim for the total of the legal fees if the debtor lodges an appeal against a court order or contests the debt in court proceedings (defect of goods, malperformance, late delivery, breach of contract, counterclaims etc.). We will inform you about the total of fees at an early stage or on request. Certainly you can decide not pursue the claim further on.
You can find the legal table for Court and Lawyer Fees here: "court + fees".
You also find explanations how to calculate the fees in your case.
Please ask for your individual offer for free!
Our collections process is due to more than 20 years of experience with outstanding payments.Our workflow is being constantly improved to include legislative changes and also the latest technological innovations that can benefit our clients (e.g.: consultation and transmission of files by Internet, databases, E-mail, etc.)
Our Lawyers would like to assist you in all legal and court matters all over Germany and Europe (in English language), especially in the area of debt collection and commercial law as well as in all areas of civil and procedural law. In addition the field of international purchase law (international sale of goods) is absolutely important for our work.
Our Law Firm and debt recovery agency is primarily dealing in the area of collecting outstanding debts (bad debts) in Germany -and all European countries as well- and the international conducting of lawsuits. Our Lawyers are called to the bar at every court in Germany.
For more than 25 years we have been working for numerous foreign companies in the field of claim management and took over the debt collection for French, Italian and English export credit insurance companies. Therefore our Lawyers are familiar with their handling and requirements in bad debt collection proceedings. We serve industrial, commercial and service-providing firms as well as private
Our Office combines modern debt collection proceedings (debt collection agency) with subsequent court proceedings if necessary - all proceedings are in one single hand.
Your case is always related to one office - from the first request for payment (dunning letter, reminder) until payment in enforcement (execution proceedings, levy of execution). Please visit our new FAQ-webpage for a lot of details in debt recovery proceedings.
Your further benefits:
- more than 20 years experience in debt collection for foreign companies in Germany and European countries
- more than 20 years of experience in Civil Law, Commercial Law, Contract Law and conducting of court proceedings and execution for foreign companies
- Your legal representative on the home ground of the debtor - everywhere in Germany
- out of court proceedings, court proceedings and enforcement in one single hand
- modern and effective workflow in processing of your claims and communication
- guaranteed 4-stages proceedings to collect the debt out of court
- "no cure, no pay" in out of court proceedings
- no additional fees and expenses in contrast to debt collection agencies in Germany
- in court proceedings we can offer favorable, competitive terms and reasonable fixed-rates for our services. Please note that the debtor has to take over all our fees and court fees in case of a judgment to your favour.
- additional background information in each stage of proceedings (e.g. bankruptcy proceedings)
- we are called to the bar all over Germany
business information about your debtor or your future business partner (from 10,00 EUR for address check of the debtor, Comprehensive Credit Report 60,00 EUR to learn more about the solvency of your business partner more>>)
Please note that success of collection is depending on all information about the debtor like full postal address, full name, Birthday, legal form (corporate company or individual), email accounts, web sites, TelNo. and Fax.No., bank details of the debtor and the documentation the client provides us with.
The advantage of our services as a Law Firm is that all proceedings, out of court, court proceedings and execution (enforcement) proceedings are in one single hand.
Please visit our new website: inkassodeutschland.koeln/English-Clients-debtcollection/
* The client agrees to inform our Law Firm about all facts related to the case and to provide all documents and information requested. In case of direct contact the client will also direct the debtor to us in any case and will abstain from any settlement without our consent.
In case of any direct communication and settlement between the client and the debtor we charge a commission fee of 15% of the amount paid in any case, not less than 120,00 EUR. The same applies if the debtor pays the main claim directly to the client without paying our legal fees and the client does not wish us to pursue any further legal fees and costs the debtor basically has to bear by Law. In those cases we are entitled to pursue the claim in relation to legal fees against the debtor if applicable on our risk. We are entitled to deduct the agreed fees and possible legal fees the debtor has to bear by Law from any remittance to our clients. These conditions are usual and reasonable. Please contact us in case of any queries.
+44 203 3181272 tel
+44 203 3184574 fax
Our email contact: